Developed in 1995, the Kestrel 1000 Pocket Wind Meter is the most economical of the range, specifically designed as a wind meter.
Like every Kestrel Weather Meter, the Kestrel 1000 features a large, 1” impeller mounted on a sapphire jewel bearing, which means it starts rotating with the slightest puff of air.
The Kestrel 1000 can easily be switched between mph, km/h, ft/min, m/s, knots and Beaufort.
Kestrel 1000 Measures:
- Current Wind Speed
- Average Wind Speed
- Maximum Wind Gust
Kestrel 1000 Features:
- Protective cover with sure-grip overmoulding
- Data hold function
- Large easy-to-read display
- Waterproof and floats
- Patented user-replaceable impeller
- Wide range of wind speeds and low startup speed
- Reliable, portable, and easy to use
- All instruments and accessories are completely assembled in the USA
- Two-year warranty
Kestrel 1000 Includes:
- A slip-on protective cover
- Neck lanyard CR2032 coin cell battery (Average life 300 hours)
- Kestrel Certificate of Conformity