Ferno Res-Q-Mate Rescue Stretcher
The Ferno Res-Q-Mate Stretcher is specifically designed for use in building collapses, mine rescue, quarry accidents, helicopter and confined space rescue.
Constructed of quality synthetic materials and stainless steel, the Res-Q-Mate is impervious to oil, water, grease and other petroleum products making it resistant to rot and corrosion. Torso and leg flaps comfortably wrap around the patient while four adjustable colour coded chest, thigh and lower legs straps secure the patient. An additional green, v-shaped restraint is designed to secure the arms while a long black foot end restraint is designed to secure the feet via a figure of eight configuration.
Six built in carry handles provide many options for handling the Res-Q-Mate Stretcher and patient.The Res-Q-Mate Stretcher folds compactly and stores neatly inside a heavy duty, reflective backpack that is supplied as standard with each unit. Each Res-Q-Mate Stretcher comes complete with a four point lifting bridle, tag line system, adjustable head restraint, head pillow and reflective backpack.
- Independent head, arm and foot restraints
- Six side handles for patient transport
- Flexible chest and leg restraining flaps
- Includes four-point sling for helicopter extraction
- Adjustable head restraint
- Head pillow
- Quick release buckle for tag line
- Load limit 180 kg.
Optional accessories include
- FWE2062 Carry Handles (pair) with carry bag
- BRH-2061 Shoulder Harness Pair which conveniently attach to either end of the Res-Q-Mate and assist in long haul retrieval of patients